Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year and Baking Bread

Happy New Year to all !!
One of my favorite things to do is make bread. All kinds of bread. I've baked homemade bread since I was a teenager. Back then I used a lot of arm muscle to mix this stuff by hand. So happy to have a stand mixer with dough hooks now. Here is a loaf of white bread baked New Years Eve. Nothing better  than the scent of fresh baked bread my husband experienced when he walked in the door at 2am. We shared our New years kiss and some hot slices of bread slathered in butter! The next morning I made hamburger buns. After that soft pretzel nuggets. They were excellent. The extras are stored in the freezer. Just pop them in the toaster oven and they taste like they were just made. Let me know if anyone is interested in any of these recipes. I don't have time right now or I'd have posted them too. I hope to get myself a bit more organized so I can post more on here, so back to work for me. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment