Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Getting the Crafting Mojo





It's been a few months now and I'm getting my crafting mojo back. I made a raggedy doll the other day, she is up on Ebay for auction. Tell me what you think of her. Vintage Hankie Raggedy Doll





Scrap Bag Auction
I have added scrap bags for sale, so much can be done with scrap bags. They are color coordinated. Each weigh about 2lbs.Above is just a sample of one of the scrap bags for auction over on my my Ebay Store page.

 I also have added button and carpet thread from Coats and  Clark. I have 5 colors available, free shipping in the United States. 

I use this thread to hand sew all the doll body parts onto  their bodies, and it's a great heavy duty thread for sewing on the doll hair as well. Doll makin' thread here

No comments:

Post a Comment