Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Helpful Hints

Did you Know?
A Banana Peel can heal most skin problems.
Bananas are the magical fruit, because they heal many common problems on the skin. By rubbing the peel on your skin, you can heal bruises and cuts and eliminate rashes, itching and warts. Basically if you have a common skin problem, it can be cured by this fruit. Interesting eh?


Next I came across this Miracle Cleaner and Stain remover!!
Sorry, I can't recall where I first heard about it!! Somewhere on the internet. I use it everywhere in my house now!
This is the ultimate stain remover that actually works on a seriously set in stain! 
The mixture is:
1 part Dawn Dishwashing Liquid (the original blue kind) 2 parts Hydrogen Peroxide  
Mix together and pour directly on the stain.
If it is a big stain, you can always add the mixture to a bucket of hot water and submerse your stained item in it.
 I actually keep mine in a spray bottles and just squirt it onto everything! In fact I recently came across the peroxide in it's own spray bottle. Which is a good thing, because the peroxide looses it's potency if not kept in a dark bottle. I have one in the kitchen, one in the laundry room, and one in each bathroom, ready to fight the stains and clean whatever needs to be cleaned and sanitized! Love this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment