Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hi everyone! OMG it has been way too long since I posted anything. I apologize for that. But I'm still getting past a very difficult year. I'm trying to be positive about life in general. I am slowly getting my crafting mojo back. Still too many sad days. Each morning I pray for it to be a good day, and hope to accomplish something each day. I try my best to have some little drops of awesome each day, no matter how small.
I'm working on some new quilting patterns. I will post them here once I get them done. But that will be quite awhile. I have an idea for about 12 new patterns. The ideas flow out of my brain a lot faster than I can create these things!! hahaha
I have a Chef Pierre Bag Holder doll partly made for a custom order. He is such a great seller. Here's a couple pictures of the Chef dolls I make.


No comments:

Post a Comment